International pet relocation can be tricky. Make sure all paperwork is completed before the pet relocation. If the paperwork is not done properly, the airline may not allow your pet to be boarded or the pet can even be detained by quarantine officers at destination.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for International Pet Relocation from India
- Blood tests
- Microchips for identification
- Health certificates or “Certificates of Veterinary Inspection”
Vaccination certificate must include below mentioned details.
- Name and address of owner
- Breed, sex, age, color, markings, and other identifying information for the dog
- Date of rabies vaccination and vaccine product information
- Date the vaccination expires
- Name, license number, address, and signature of veterinarian
Most International airlines will not allow pets inside the aircraft cabin. In such cases pet relocation can either be accompanied baggage or separate cargo. Some airlines also do not allowed snub nosed dogs like bull dog, boxer etc. to fly, because of breathing issue at high attitude. Not only dogs, but also snub nosed cats are also not allowed to fly.
How to select a crate for your pet:
The Crate should have proper ventilation for the pet to breathe. The Pet should be comfortable whether it is standing or lying down in a natural position inside the crate. Below is the crate size prescribed by IATA
Globe Moving is a leading international pet relocation company In India with IPATA certification. We have expert pet loving consultants who take care of all the documentation, airline requirements, destination country customs and quarantine requirements. Contact us for a free quotation for your international pet relocation.