Our commitment towards quality is reflected in the ISO:9001:2008 certification and the Prestigious FIDI FAIMPLUS accreditation. FAIM or FIDI Accredited International Mover is the highest quality certification program for the moving industry. Auditors from Ernst & Young conduct both onsite and offsite audits to check a wide variety of aspects like facilities, quality of staff, quality of packing materials, financial stability, risk management, security, claims ratio, customer satisfaction, quality of communication, responsiveness, vendor management, etc.
- To provide high quality moving and relocation services to all our customers
- To provide services at a competitive price
- To deliver goods and services in time every time
- To exceed customer's expectations
- To continuously improve all the above
- To continually improve our services and Quality Management System with a commitment to satisfy applicable requirement.
- Using highest quality materials and services from certified suppliers and partners.
- Periodically train staff and upgrade their skills
- Monitoring and engaging suppliers and partners to attain highest quality
- Reducing wastage and overheads
- Keeping abreast with latest industry developments and bringing in innovations
- Constantly monitoring and reviewing all processes.